Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crazy...but returning soon...

Hello Everyone!

I am sorry I have been insanely busy and I haven't had a chance to do much of anything for me.

Thank you, Nonnie, for reminding me, in your podcast, that people might be wondering where I went.

Summer school is cranking and I have a ton of work to do. I love it, but it means that I have no time to quilt. I actually had to hire a babysitter to watch my babies, even though I am at home, so that I could get all of my work done.

My quilting...well....it hasn't happened at all. I am worried that I won't remember how to do anything when I finally get the time to dive in.

Thank you, everyone, for sticking with me! I will hopefully have a podcast for you by Monday!
Have a wonderful, exciting summer day!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment