Friday, June 12, 2015

Oh my....end of year teacher gifts!

I dropped Banana off at her last day of Transitional Kindergarten, and I had that moment - I don't have a teacher gift! What can I do!

Since I am down to my last $20 until pay day, I couldn't really do a gift card. I have started my low carb, no sugar diet, so I didn't want to bake anything. 

So - MSQC Zig-Zag table runner comes to mind!! I have all the fabric, and all it will take is time. 

I am working on it as fast as I can...while I am working and tending young people.

WOW. I am actually QUILTING something! 
I love the lemons and I somehow had 2 yards of it. I have no idea when I bought that! But they are so happy - I had to use them on this little table runner.

My banana graduated...and I didn't finish the gift. I will drop off the gift next week, when it is done. 
Heading in for the big event!



1 comment:

  1. I can not believe how big she got, congratulations! :) Kids are getting old so fast :)

    ReplyDelete