Monday, September 14, 2015

So...I found more quilts to make

I decided that I need to make baby quilts for all the new babies in my family. I was in church...listening to the pastor share his ideas about a passage of the bible...in a very interesting manner. However, my brain kept trying to organize what I was working on. I was taking notes on what he said and taking notes on my TO DO for finishing quilts.

My list is pretty long. I have a LOT of tops that are complete. To be clear....I just want to piece and piece and piece. The quilting part isn't really getting me going, but piecing...LOVING it. So, now, I have a list of my priorities. And I can get started doing them.

I am currently sewing an endless number of circles.
Slowly working through the pile....one at a time. 

32 of these to do! Why are these so much more challenging than the dots?

32 dots completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment