Monday, May 23, 2011

Podcast 7 is available!

Please come check out my latest podcast. All about this weekend and the insanity that has taken over my life. :) Vanilla getting sick....my sewing machine breaking....and my realization about my kids. I came to see that I need to make time...one on one....with each of my babies just to talk. I need to put the small stuff behind me and just enjoy them. The dishes will eventually get done. The beds might even get made....but they are the light of my life and I need to find the time to bask in that light. :)

Hope you are having a fabulous day!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. Mistakes are a design oppurtunity.

    Nonnie

    back later after I finish listening to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. just spend a little time EACH day listening to @ child and you'll have a WONDERFUL relationship; nother is more important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your Singer needle is hitting the top of your bobbin, there can be several causes for it. Your best hope is that it is under warranty. I would either return to where you bought it, (and if a big box store won't help), check the Singer website for their warranty places. I have come across this, but cannot remember how we resolved it. (Sorry- not my machine, a customer's.)

    ReplyDelete