Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sorry!

First, let me say I am SOOOO SORRY that I haven't written anything for such a long time.

LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY!

Just a short personal note....life has been crazy because all of my spare time has been spent researching the the 11 different places that are on our "Dream Sheet."

If you are in any way associated with someone in the military, then you know that the Dream Sheet is all about the places that you hope that they station you. You have to give a HUGE list of places for someone that you don't know to select from. The person who has no clue how important having a Movie Theater nearby is to your family...no clue how much Costco matters to your daily life...well...this person gets to select where you live.

They select your job from a list of 21 different jobs, in 11 different locations (if you are us). So....I have spent HOURS and HOURS researching schools, and housing, and utility costs, and...the list goes on. So....absolutely no quilting has happened for months and months.

The second that the list was submitted, I started quilting again. I finally finished my second quilt. I made it for my dad.

 And well....I am calling it "Unconditional Love" because the amount of mistakes make it so that you have to have unconditional love for the quilt maker. Not a straight line to be found on the entire quilt. BUT....it is almost done. I just need to bind it. Whew!

I will try to get a podcast out as soon as possible! Which, honestly, might not be that soon.

Thanks for sticking with me!
Kate
Here it is. The second quilt I ever started!

Unconditional Love

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you! Take your time (but I will anxiously await your next podcast!

    ReplyDelete