Friday, May 15, 2015

Ready to Quilt

I am now getting ready to quilt the Brown Bento and the Caterpillar quilt for my neice. I have basted the Bento, and it is ready to go. I have decided that I am going to drop my feed-dogs and give meandering a try. This seems like the quilt to practice on.

I decided that since I was basting, it was time to take out the Caterpillar and get basting on that. I have stalled about 1/3 of the way through, though, as my Sweetie Bear woke up and started grabbing for my basting pins. I will have it ready to go this weekend. It would be nice to get these two finished.

I have to say that my heart hasn't been in it regarding the quilting. Mostly - I just want to piece. I want to sew pieces together and see how they look.

Seriously considering a scrap quilt where I can do that. LOL. Here I am considering new and different things, and my UFO list hasn't quite gotten smaller yet.

Hope that you are having a wonderful Friday!.

No comments:

Post a Comment