Sunday, April 24, 2011

Being sick sucks...

Was hoping to do my podcast, but I have no voice.

No voice makes it harder to record. I have been doing some sewing for Pumpkin's quilt. I have more than half of the squares sewn together. But I am encountering a problem.

Sewing all of these layers together is causing the bottom and the top to move out of alignment. I start with them lined up well, and when I am doing, they are off my an eighth of an inch. It is frustrating me. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have decided, between my sinus headache and the entire box of tissue, that I am not going to care about the differences.

This is a rag quilt. I am going to cut the edge anyway. So I am going to chill? Right?  I hope!

Hoping to send out my podcast by Tuesday. Hoping the voice will be back by then.
Happy Quilting!
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Yes I don't see how it is a problem with a rag quilt. Are you using a walking foot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it probably doesn't matter but it is frustrating. I started using my 1/4 foot and switched to my walking foot about 15 blocks in to my 210. It hasn't made much of a difference, though. I just wish I knew what I was doing wrong. :-/
    Have a great day!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete